InFocus LightCast HubPart Number: INA-LC100
Enhance your display’s presentation, teamwork, and content-sharing capabilities with the LightCast Hub. This compact box adds a suite of four powerful LightCast features to your projector or display. Connect mobile devices and share content wirelessly; capture, save, and share notes on an interactive whiteboard; access the internet with a built-in web browser; and view or present documents, videos, and photos.
Make the most of the tools you already have with a LightCast Hub—so you can share information and collaborate better in the classroom, the conference room, or the boardroom.
- Wirelessly share your device's screen to a LightCast-connected display
- Capture ideas on a full-featured digital whiteboard
- Access your favorate web content without a connected computer
- PC-less presentation of documents and files
- Keyboard and mouse (sold separately) are required for use with non-touchscreen display devices
Cast Your Device
Wirelessly share your device’s screen to a LightCast-connected display. The LightCast Hub seamlessly supports the devices that you’re already using.
- Cast from Apple devices using AirPlay, and from Windows or Android devices using Miracast
- Cast from Chrome devices, including Chromebooks, using the LightCast Sender Chrome browser extension (download here)
- The Chrome browser extension also works for Apple OSX and Windows devices
- Full audio support from Apple, Android, and Windows platforms
Capture ideas on a full-featured, built-in digital whiteboard.
- Create a whiteboard on a giant multi-screen canvas
- Collect, save, email or print information on the whiteboard right from the device
- Write or draw with a complete collection of digital pens, highlighters,
shapes, lines, and colors
- Virtual keyboard uses US keyboard layout
Browse the Web
Access your favorite online content without a connected computer.
- Quickly access favorite websites, online curriculum, and file sharing platforms
- Connect the display to your network via LAN or WiFi
- Annotate over the web
PC-less presentation of documents and files.
- Display Office files, like PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, as well as most photo and video file formats without a connected computer
- Easily annotate on files with digital pens, highlighters, and shapes
- Save and share annotated files after a meeting
Upgrade to the Power of Touch
Maximize the potential of your LightCast Hub by upgrading your display to an interactive JTouch panel from InFocus. Available in sizes ranging from 40” to 85”, with a variety of options including ultra-responsive capacitive touch and vivid 4K resolution, JTouch enables a bright, multi-touch experience to better engage your audience.
|Accessories Included||HDMI cable, power supply|
|Casting Device Compatibility||Apple iOS and OSX, Android, Windows, and Chrome|
|Connected Device Compatibility||Any display or projector, touch support for InFocus display|
|Connectivity||HDMI (connect with display), USB-A x2, SD card slot, 3.5mm AV port (connect with display), RJ45 (connect with router), Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, SPDIF|
|Input Methods||InFocus touchscreen display or wireless keyboard and mouse (sold separately)|
|Output Resolution||Up to 4K|
|Product Dimensions (H x W x D)||1 x 5 x 5 in (24.4 x 127 x 127 mm)|
|Wireless Display Protocol||AirPlay, Miracast, or LightCast Sender Chrome extension|
|Product Weight||0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)lb. (0.23kg.)|
|Type||File name & Description||Language|
|Datasheet - LightCast Hub|
Features, benefits, and specifications for the LightCast Hub
|Wireless Projection Features|
Compare the features of the InFocus wireless projector adapters, including their compatible projectors
Register your Product
Registering your product allows us to more accurately track your warranty status. It also means we can notify you of any important updates. Please take a moment to fill in your details.Register
Laptop Display Shortcuts
Most laptop computers require a function key or software command to activate/deactivate the laptop video output signal. Click the link at the below for a full list.Find Your Laptop's Shortcut Key
US & Canada
Mon-Fri, 6am - 5pm PST
Submit an Online Question
|Mon-Fri||9am-5pm Local Time|
|Europe, Middle-East & Africa|
|Mon-Fri:||08:00 - 17:00|
|Spain||+34 902 366 592|