ProjectorNet 3.1Part Number: PROJECTORNET31
InFocus ProjectorNet 3.1 projector management software lets you remotely manage and support your InFocus assets from a single computer via your existing network.
- Free download
- Monitor lamp hours and projector status
- Save administrative and maintenance costs
- Go here to download ProjectorNet
- Generate status reports
- Schedule events (on/off times)
- Theft prevention
- No projector limits
- Detailed control, by group or individually
Centralized management and controlControl, diagnose, troubleshoot, and prevent theft using your existing network
- Manage and control an infinite number of InFocus projectors spread over rooms, buildings, districts and states – as long as they are connected to the network.
- Connect InFocus projectors without a built-in network connection to your network with the ProjectorNet Adapter.
- Proactively head off maintenance issues before they occur with tools such as email notification of low lamp life and automatic power-down scheduling.
- Receive immediate theft prevention notices when a projector goes off-line anytime 24/7.
- Send DMS messages for instant display to all or specific projectors on the network. Perfect for important announcements such as schedule changes, weather warnings, emergency notification, breaking news, and traffic alerts.
|Disk Space||20 MB hard disk space (full install)|
|Memory||32 MB RAM (64 MB recommended)|
|Network Requirements||A Network Interface Card (NIC) and access to TCP/IP network. SMTP compliant email server to support email notification of projector events.|
|Operating System Compatibility||Microsoft Windows NT (SP5), 2000 (SP3), XP or Vista Processor: Intel Pentium II/400 MHz or higher|
Register your Product
Registering your product allows us to more accurately track your warranty status. It also means we can notify you of any important updates. Please take a moment to fill in your details.
Laptop Display Shortcuts
Most laptop computers require a function key or software command to activate/deactivate the laptop video output signal. Click the link at the below for a full list.
Laptop Activation Guide
Get Service> Warranty Status
U.S. & Canada
> Get Warranty Service
> Find a Repair Provider
Find a Global Service Provider
Contact UsUS & Canada
Mon-Fri, 6am - 5pm PST
> Submit an Online Question
|Mon-Fri:||9am -5pm Local Time|
Europe, Middle-East & Africa Local
|Mon-Fri:||08:00 - 17:00|
|Spain||+34 902 366 592|