Mondopad 70-inchPart Number: INF7021
- Multi-touch high definition 70-inch display
- Flexible and expandable with built-in Windows PC
- Digital interactive whiteboard and document annotation
- Business-class video conferencing
- Share, view and control from your tablet or smartphone
- Full version of Microsoft Office
- Part number: INF7021-KIT Watch an On-Demand Live Interactive Demo >
70 inches of Multi-touch Collaboration
Mondopad’s human, natural touch interface changes the way people interact with information, collaborate and connect. Meetings are more engaging, content is more immersive, and audiences are more engaged.
The included Mondopad software makes full use of the Mondopad’s multi-touch capabilities to simplify and optimize all of its presentation, annotation and collaboration applications.
Readers of Commercial Integrator Nominate Mondopad as an Impact Product of the Year!
Video Connect to the World
Add Mondopad as a SIP endpoint on your video conference server or service. You can also install the desktop client onto Mondopad for your video conferencing system, just like you would a PC.
Industry standard collaboration tools like GoToMeeting, WebEx, Microsoft Lync and Adobe Connect run seamlessly on a Mondopad. It's as easy as downloading an app.
Rock Solid HardwareSee how a school district in Kentucky uses 70-inch Mondopads to create Next Generation Classrooms >
- 70-inch 1080p LCD display with multi-touch overlay
- High performance Intel i7 PC running Win 7 Pro
- Full version of Microsoft Office
- High definition 720p camera with 4 integrated microphones
- Voice-optimized sound bar for dialogue clarity
- HDMI, USB x 6, Ethernet x 2, VGA, S-video, component, composite, and RS232
- Intel vPro technology for remote monitoring and management
See Me. Touch Me. "Wow" Them.Easy and familiar presentation, annotation and collaboration applications optimized for touch
- Add, remove and launch documents from the Mondopad's View/Share folder, which anyone in the meeting can access
- You can even email files directly to the Mondopad
- Use all of the office documents (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, PDF, JPGs and more) that you use every day -- all optimized for touch
Whiteboard WizardBrainstorm, record and share information & ideas
- A complete set of writing and drawing tools, pens, highlighters, shapes and lines are at your command
- Whiteboard drawings and notes on your meeting visuals can be collected, saved and emailed to meeting participants right from the Mondopad
Never Lose An IdeaTake notes on-screen and collaborate in real time
- Circle or highlight key information on PPT slides, spreadsheets, design comps, web pages and more
- Identify information on-screen to help remote participants follow along
- Capture and share the notes with everyone in the meeting right from the Mondopad
Mondopad Mobile AppsShare, view and control Mondopad content from your smartphone or tablet
- Mondopad Connect app lets you quickly connect your tablet, iPhone or Android smartphone to a Mondopad via WiFiLearn more and download.
- ControlView app replicates the Mondopad desktop on your iPad, tablet or PC, giving you full touch control of Mondopad from that device.
- Present2 feature replicates your PC's screen on the Mondopad. Install it directly from your Mondopad.
Monitor and ManageRemote monitoring and management technology is built-in
IT administrators and managed service providers can securely monitor and manage the Mondopad from anywhere. Embedded Intel vPro technologies and compatibility with industry leading remote monitoring and management software provide immediate access for controlling, analyzing and administering the Mondopad as a hooked IT asset.
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Technology||LED edge-lit LCD|
|Touchscreen||Edge-to-edge IR multi-touch system with support for 5 point Windows 8 gestures (PC only, single-point touch only for Mac). Glass protection overlay for LCD surface.|
|Picture in Picture||Not Available|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Speakers||Integrated: Stereo 7W x 2|
|Connections||HDMI x 3 (2 inputs, 1 output), USB Type-A x 7 (4 USB 2.0 and 3 USB 3.0), USB Type-B x 1 for Touch Control, Ethernet (RJ45 x 2), RS232 input, Component, Composite, VGA, 2 x 3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack (1 microphone pass through, 1 for video), 1 RCA stereo audio in, and 1 RCA stereo audio out.|
|Processor||Intel Core i7-4770T, Q87 chipset|
|Memory||8 GB RAM|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Pro 64bit|
|Product Weight||170lbs. (77.3kg)|
|Product Dimensions HxWxD||45 x 65.7 x 4in. |
(1143 x 1669 x 102mm)
|Shipping Weight||173lbs. (78.6kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions HxWxD||49 x 73 x 10.5in. |
(1245 x 1854 x 267mm)
|Product Warranty||1 Year|
Mondopad on Portland Trail Blazers TV Broadcast
Watch the Mondopad being used on-air during a halftime show of a Portland Trail Blazers game broadcast.
- Mondopad on Portland Trail Blazers TV Broadcast
Watch the Mondopad being used on-air during a halftime show of a Portland Trail Blazers game broadcast.
- InFocus Mondopad at Case Western Reserve University
Watch how teachers and students at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH use the Mondopad in their meeting rooms.
- InFocus Mondopad at Addison Fire District: Focus on IT
Joe Grandolfo, Assistant IT Manager at the Addison Fire Protection District outside of Chicago, talks from an IT perspective about Mondopad's ease of setup, flexibility, and many benefits for the district.
- What People Are Saying About InFocus Mondopad
See why the award-winning InFocus Mondopad is transforming how people collaborate
- InFocus Mondopad Addison Fire District Success Story
The Addison Fire District outside of Chicago show you the various ways they use the Mondopad to save them time, money, and even loss of life.
- InFocus Mondopad Customer Testimonials
InFocus Mondopad customers in education, creative services, medicine, and business talk about how they are using their Mondopad and the features they have found to be most valuable.
- Mondopad on TV Program AM Northwest
Abigail Rath shows the InFocus Mondopad to AM Northwest host Dave Anderson.
- Sq1 Agency Talks About Their Mondopad
Sq1, a creative marketing agency, talk about how Mondopad has helped their business.
- Video Collaboration for Everyone - Webinar Recording
Learn the benefits of video collaboration and the multiple solutions that InFocus offers to help people collaborate with PCs, tablets, phones and more to get work done faster and easier.
- Webinar Recording: This Is The Whiteboard You're Looking For
Watch how the Mondopad whiteboard helps organizations make meetings effective, keep teams aligned and be more creative in this webinar recording from August 20, 2014.
- InFocus Mondopad Web Browser Demonstration
See how browsing the web via touch on Mondopad's giant screen makes it a great option for presentation, training and demonstrations.
- Mondopad Demonstration by Touchboards
The fine folks at Touchboards created this great demo of the Mondopad.
- A Day In the Life of an InFocus Mondopad
Watch the InFocus Mondopad get put through its paces during a busy workday for presentations, video conferences, web browsing, watching videos, collaboration, and a little fun.
- Webinar Recording: Innovative Business Solutions with Mondopad
Steve Jobs once said 'Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.' As a business, it's important to keep innovating so you stay fresh and stand out from the crowd.
- Customize Your Mondopad -- Recorded Webinar
In this recorded webinar from July 10, 2013, we talk about the various ways you can customize a Mondopad to fit the needs of your organization.
- Video Conferencing Basics with Mondopad - Webinar Recording
This recorded webinar covers the basics of video conferencing and how it relates to InFocus Mondopad. It also goes into some of the 3rd party applications you can run on the Mondopad to enable more use models for connecting with others.
- InFocus Mondopad Testimonial by Dr. Karlsberg at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
How the InFocus Mondopad is used by Dr. Ron Karlsberg, Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA Cardiac Heart Institute, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
- InFocus Mondopad Whiteboard and Annotation Demonstration
See how the whiteboard features on Mondopad make it easy to draw, annotate documents, and save and email your work all from one device.
- Search & Rescue: Finding the Right Technology Solution -- Recorded Webinar
In this recorded webinar from August 14, 2013, we discuss some of the solutions that Mondopad can provide for emergency services and local governments.
- Mondopad Saves Madison County School District Big Money
CIO and Director of Technology for Madison County Schools talks about why they chose Mondopad, how much money they've saved, and how they use them in their K-12 school district.
- How the Mondopad is being used at John Carroll University
George Alaimo, Senior Multimedia Specialist at the John Carroll University Center for Digital Media, discusses how they use the InFocus Mondopad at the university.
- InFocus Mondopad View and Share Folder Demonstration
See how the View and Share folder on Mondopad makes it easy to access and share the documents and applications you use today -- all optimized for touch.
- Jim Sharpe of KFYI Reviews Mondopad
See what KFYI radio talk show host Jim Sharpe loves about the Mondopad, including video conferencing, web browsing, and document annotation.
- Share the Mondopad Love -- Webinar Recording
In this webinar from February 13, 2013 we talk about and shared stories from users that love their Mondopads.
- Mondopad Live Demo: Behind the Scenes
Go behind the scenes at InFocus and see how our Mondopad Live Demo works.
- The Mondopad in Visual Collaboration -- Recorded Webinar
In this recorded webinar from September 25, 2013, we discuss the many ways that Mondopad makes visual collaboration easy using multiple SIP endpoints and apps.
- Mondopad is the 21st Century Conference Room -- Recorded Webinar
This webinar recording from August 28, 2013 will show you how Mondopad can create an engaging and synergetic environment in your conference room.
- MBI Seattle Talk About Their Mondopad Experience
Gregg Burke from MBI Seattle talks about their experience with the Mondopad and their InFocus partnership.
- InFocus Mondopad Benefits for Education
An overview of how the InFocus Mondopad can help K-12 teachers deliver content in the classroom and access additional information in creative and inspiring ways.
- InFocus Mondopad Overview: See It, Touch It
A quick introduction to the InFocus Mondopad's features and benefits for business collaboration.
- TechsquadIT Talks About How Mondopad Helps Them and Their Clients
Chris Wiser, CEO of TechsquadIT, talks about how Mondopad has been a game-changer for their Managed Service Provider business.
- InFocus Mondopad on American Milestones
TV program American Milestones spotlight Mondopad and its advantages for business and education.
- InFocus Mondopad Simplifies Communication and Collaboration
An overview of InFocus Mondopad, including how is simplifies communication and collaboration by integrating multiple tools into one easy-to-use device.
- Birmingham-Southern College Discuss Mondopad in their Classroom
Birmingham-Southern College present to school consortium about their Mondopad and other HD videoconferencing tech in their classroom.
- Entertainment and Film Industry Consultant Gives Mondopad Testimonial
Sean Tajkowski, a technology consultant for the entertainment and motion picture industries, talks about how Hollywood studios use Mondopad.
- InFocus Mondopad 70-inch Overview
Introduction to the new InFocus 70-inch Mondopad collaboration tablet for the conference room.
- Mondopad Introduction at Franklin High School
Students at Portland's Franklin High School created this video (after having the Mondopad for only 1 day) to introduce the Mondopad and their iPhone technology project to teachers.
- Mondopad Transforms High School Classroom
See how the InFocus Mondopad helps Miss Vickers, a teacher at Roosevelt High School in Portland, OR, reach her students more effectively and prepare them for success in school and beyond.
- Webinar Recording of Mondopad Installation from Box to Wall
Recording of live InFocus webinar from Nov. 28, 2012 describing how Mondopad is shipped, what to do when you get it, and what information to gather before the install.
- How Teacher at West Navarre Primary School Uses Mondopad in Her Classroom
Kim Kayser, 2nd grade teacher, talks about how she uses her Mondopad in her classroom.
- InFocus Mondopad on Cool Spaces TV Show Featuring Dallas Cowboys Stadium
Architect Stephen Chung uses a Mondopad to examine the Dallas Cowboys football stadium on the Cool Spaces TV show on PBS.
- InFocus Mondopad on Cool Spaces TV Show Featuring Kauffman Center
Architect Stephen Chung uses a Mondopad to examine the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts on the Cool Spaces TV show on PBS.
- InFocus Mondopad on Cool Spaces TV Show Featuring Hunt Library
Architect Stephen Chung uses a Mondopad to examine the James B. Hunt, Jr. Library on the Cool Spaces TV show on PBS.
- InFocus Mondopad on Cool Spaces TV Show Featuring The Barnes art museum
Architect Stephen Chung uses a Mondopad to examine The Barnes Foundation Building on the Cool Spaces TV show on PBS.
- InFocus Mondopad on Cool Spaces TV Show Featuring Nelson-Atkins Museum
Architect Stephen Chung uses a Mondopad to examine the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art on the Cool Spaces TV show on PBS.
- Mondopad at KOMO TV News in Seattle
Seattle KOMO News promotional video about their "Tools of the Trade" features a Mondopad as one of those tools.
- InFocus Mondopad Photo Booth Introduction
A video introduction to the InFocus Mondopad Photo Booth, which lets you take pictures, annotate, and send out via email or social media.
- GO TEAM! Using the Mondopad for Effective Team Building -- Recorded Webinar
In this recorded webinar from September 11, 2013, we discuss with John Holmes from the Sq1 creative agency how the Mondopad helps teams work together across multiple locations.
- InFocus Mondopad Full Sales Demonstration
A complete demonstration of Mondopad's features and capabilities in under 9 minutes.
- West Navarre Primary School Teacher Demonstrates How She Uses Mondopad in Her Classroom
Kim Kayser, a 2nd grade teacher, demonstrates some of the ways that she is using Mondopad in her classroom.
- A/V Integrator Talks About Their Client's Unexpected Uses for Mondopad
Simon Bexon at South Central A/V talks about how Mondopad's "video conferencing for the rest of us" helps his business and his client's organizations communicate between multiple locations.
Lift Case for 65-inch or 70-inch Display
ConX Video Meetings
1 Year Extended Hardware Warranty for 70-inch Mondopad
2 Year Extended Hardware Warranty for 70-inch Mondopad
1 Year Extended Premium Plan for 70-inch Mondopad
2 Year Extended Premium Plan for 70-inch Mondopad
1 Year Software Maintenance Plan for Mondopad
2 Year Software Maintenance Plan for Mondopad
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Remote Control for Mondopad or BigTouch
121 Video Calling - 1 Year
121 Video Calling - 2 Year
121 Video Calling - 3 Year
SIP2Phone Analog Speakerphone Bridge/Adapter
Accessory Shelf for Pro Mobile Cart (Black)
Accessory Shelf for Pro Mobile Cart (Silver)
Floor Stand for Mondopad, BigTouch or JTouch
Extra Large Mobile Cart for 80-inch Mondopad
Mobile Cart Pro for Mondopad, BigTouch or JTouch (Black)
Mobile Cart Pro for Mondopad (Silver)
Mondopad Polycom Conference Link Cable
PTZ Camera Shelf (Lower) for Mondopad or BigTouch
PTZ Camera Shelf (Upper) for Mondopad or BigTouch
RealCam Pan/Tilt/Zoom Camera
Webcam Shelf for Mobile Cart or Floor Stand
Webcam Shelf for Pro Mobile Cart or Wall Mount
Virtual Training Services, 2 Hours
Virtual Training Services, 4 Hours
Wall Mount for Mondopad, BigTouch or JTouch
Extra Large Wall Mount for Mondopad
MVP100 Video Phone
Value Wall Mount for Mondopad, BigTouch or JTouch
FirmwareThere are no firmware updates available at this time.
Register your Product
Laptop Display Shortcuts
Laptop Activation Guide
Get Service> Warranty Status
U.S. & Canada
> Get Warranty Service
> Find a Repair Provider
Find a Global Service Provider
Contact UsUS & Canada
Mon-Fri, 6am - 5pm PST
> Submit an Online Question
|Mon-Fri:||9am -5pm Local Time|
Europe, Middle-East & Africa
|Mon-Fri:||08:00 - 17:00|
|Spain||+34 902 366 592|