MONDOPAD SERIESGiant Touch Tablet for Your Conference Room
- Multi-touch high definition display
- Flexible and expandable with built-in Windows PC
- Digital interactive whiteboard and document annotation
- Business-class video conferencing
- Share, view and control from your notebook, tablet or smartphone
- Full version of Microsoft Office
- Watch an On-Demand Live Interactive Demo
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9||16:9||16:9||16:9|
|Technology||CCFL LCD||LED edge-lit LCD||LED edge-lit LCD||LED edge-lit LCD|
|Touchscreen||Edge-to-edge IR multi-touch system with support for 5 point Windows 7/8 gestures. Glass protection overlay for LCD surface.||Edge-to-edge IR multi-touch system with support for 5 point Windows 7/8 gestures. Glass protection overlay for LCD surface.||Edge-to-edge IR multi-touch system with support for 5 point Windows 7/8 gestures. Glass protection overlay for LCD surface.||Edge-to-edge IR multi-touch system with support for 5 point Windows 7/8 gestures. Anti-glare Gorilla™ Glass protection overlay for LCD surface.|
|Picture in Picture||SBS/4 Quadrant PiP||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz||120 Hz||120 Hz||120 Hz|
|Speakers||Integrated: Stereo 7W x 2||Integrated: Stereo 7W x 2||Integrated: Stereo 7W x 2||Integrated: Stereo 7W x 2|
|Connections||HDMI x 2, VGA, Component, Composite, S-Video, RCA stereo audio x 2, 3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack input, RS232, USB Type-B for touch screen control, Ethernet (RJ45 x 2) ||HDMI x 3 (2 inputs, 1 output), USB Type-A x 7 (4 USB 2.0 and 3 USB 3.0), USB Type-B x 1 for Touch Control, Ethernet (RJ45 x 2), RS232 input, Component, Composite, VGA, 2 x 3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack (1 microphone pass through, 1 for video), 1 RCA stereo audio in, and 1 RCA stereo audio out.||HDMI x 3 (2 inputs, 1 output), USB Type-A x 7 (4 USB 2.0 and 3 USB 3.0), USB Type-B x 1 for Touch Control, Ethernet (RJ45 x 2), RS232 input, Component, Composite, VGA, 2 x 3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack (1 microphone pass through, 1 for video), 1 RCA stereo audio in, and 1 RCA stereo audio out.||HDMI x 3 (2 inputs, 1 output), USB Type-A x 6 (3 USB 2.0 and 3 USB 3.0), USB Type-B x 1 for Touch Control, Ethernet (RJ45 x 2), RS232 input, Component, Composite, VGA, 2 x 3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack (1 microphone pass through, 1 for video), 1 RCA stereo audio in, and 1 RCA stereo audio out.|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-2520m, QM67 chipset with support for AMT 7.1||Intel Core i7-4770T, Q87 chipset||Intel Core i7-4770T, Q87 chipset||Intel Core i7-4770T, Q87 chipset|
|Memory||4 GB of DDR3||8 GB RAM||8 GB RAM||8 GB RAM|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Pro 64bit||Windows 7 Pro 64bit||Windows 7 Pro 64bit||Windows 7 Pro 64bit|
|Product Weight||134.4lbs. (61.1kg)||139.5lbs. (63.4kg)||170lbs. (77.3kg)||190lbs. (86.4kg)|
|Product Dimensions HxWxD||38.3 x 53 x 5.5in. |
(973 x 1346 x 140mm)
|40.7 x 56.7 x 3.7in. |
(1034 x 1440 x 94mm)
|45 x 65.7 x 4in. |
(1143 x 1669 x 102mm)
|50.3 x 74.8 x 4in. |
(1278 x 1900 x 102mm)
|Shipping Weight||136lbs. (61.8kg)||154lbs. (70.0kg)||173lbs. (78.6kg)||203lbs. (92.3kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions HxWxD||38.39 x 58.66 x 13.86in. |
(975 x 1490 x 352mm)
|42.5 x 63.5 x 10in. |
(1080 x 1613 x 254mm)
|49 x 73 x 10.5in. |
(1245 x 1854 x 267mm)
|53.5 x 83.5 x 10.5in. |
(1359 x 2121 x 267mm)
|Product Warranty||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
Mondopad on Portland Trail Blazers TV Broadcast
Watch the Mondopad being used on-air during a halftime show of a Portland Trail Blazers game broadcast.
- Mondopad on Portland Trail Blazers TV Broadcast
Watch the Mondopad being used on-air during a halftime show of a Portland Trail Blazers game broadcast.
- InFocus: The Heart of Collaboration
InFocus technology overview video featuring how our collaborative technologies help bring people together to enable success in every industry.
- InFocus Mondopad at Case Western Reserve University
Watch how teachers and students at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH use the Mondopad in their meeting rooms.
- InFocus Mondopad at Addison Fire District: Focus on IT
Joe Grandolfo, Assistant IT Manager at the Addison Fire Protection District outside of Chicago, talks from an IT perspective about Mondopad's ease of setup, flexibility, and many benefits for the district.
- What People Are Saying About InFocus Mondopad
See why the award-winning InFocus Mondopad is transforming how people collaborate
- InFocus Mondopad Addison Fire District Success Story
The Addison Fire District outside of Chicago show you the various ways they use the Mondopad to save them time, money, and even loss of life.
- InFocus Mondopad Customer Testimonials
InFocus Mondopad customers in education, creative services, medicine, and business talk about how they are using their Mondopad and the features they have found to be most valuable.
- Mondopad on TV Program AM Northwest
Abigail Rath shows the InFocus Mondopad to AM Northwest host Dave Anderson.
- Sq1 Agency Talks About Their Mondopad
Sq1, a creative marketing agency, talk about how Mondopad has helped their business.
- Video Collaboration for Everyone - Webinar Recording
Learn the benefits of video collaboration and the multiple solutions that InFocus offers to help people collaborate with PCs, tablets, phones and more to get work done faster and easier.
- InFocus Mondopad Promo for KGW School Expo
15-second promotional video to experience the InFocus Mondopad at the KGW School Expo on April 13.
- Mondopad Overview Demo at DSE 2013 for rAVe Publications
Our own Kendra Cannoy does a quick live demo of Mondopad for rAVe Pubs from the Digital Signage Expo 2013.
- Webinar Recording: This Is The Whiteboard You're Looking For
Watch how the Mondopad whiteboard helps organizations make meetings effective, keep teams aligned and be more creative in this webinar recording from August 20, 2014.
- InFocus Mondopad for Software Promotion
Mondopad, demonstrated here with Windows 8, is the perfect tool for showing off your software, websites, apps and platforms that you market and sell.
- How to Start a GotoMeeting Session on a Mondopad
How to start a GotoMeeting session to allow users outside your network to join the Mondopad.
- InFocus Mondopad Makes Conference Room Clutter Vanish
See how InFocus Mondopad replaces multiple devices and tools in the conference room -- making meetings more efficient, easing the burden on IT, and allowing collaborators to focus on the task at hand.
- InFocus Mondopad Feature and Benefit Overview Demo
Take a quick tour of Mondopad and its powerful capabilities that enable presentation, annotation and collaboration in the conference room, classroom and more.
- InFocus Mondopad Web Browser Demonstration
See how browsing the web via touch on Mondopad's giant screen makes it a great option for presentation, training and demonstrations.
- InFocus Mondopad: How to Configure Email
Video tutorial about how to configure email accounts on an InFocus Mondopad.
- How to Use GotoMeeting with a Video Call Outside the Network on an InFocus Mondopad
Video tutorial on how to use GotoMeeting with a video call to have a collaborative whiteboard session with a remote user outside your network on a Mondopad.
- How to Update Firmware on an InFocus Mondopad
A detailed video on how to upgrade the firmware on an InFocus Mondopad display panel.
- Webinar Recording that Featured the Mondopad 1.6 Software Update
This video is a recording of a live InFocus webinar on 12/12/12 that showcased the features and benefits associated with the Mondopad 1.6 software update.
- How to Control the Mondopad from an iPad
Video tutorial on how to control a Mondopad from an iPad.
- How To Configure a Video Meeting on an InFocus Mondopad
Video tutorial on how to set up video conferencing on an InFocus Mondopad.
- InFocus Mondopad featured at DEMO Fall 2011
InFocus reveals the Mondopad at the DEMO Conference in 2011 and many individuals and groups talk about how useful Mondopad could be in their business or school.
- How to Use Remote View on Mondopad
Video tutorial on how to use remote view to launch files or view a Mondopad's screen from an internal network from any device.
- Mondopad Demonstration by Touchboards
The fine folks at Touchboards created this great demo of the Mondopad.
- A Day In the Life of an InFocus Mondopad
Watch the InFocus Mondopad get put through its paces during a busy workday for presentations, video conferences, web browsing, watching videos, collaboration, and a little fun.
- Webinar Recording: Innovative Business Solutions with Mondopad
Steve Jobs once said 'Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.' As a business, it's important to keep innovating so you stay fresh and stand out from the crowd.
- Customize Your Mondopad -- Recorded Webinar
In this recorded webinar from July 10, 2013, we talk about the various ways you can customize a Mondopad to fit the needs of your organization.
- Video Conferencing Basics with Mondopad - Webinar Recording
This recorded webinar covers the basics of video conferencing and how it relates to InFocus Mondopad. It also goes into some of the 3rd party applications you can run on the Mondopad to enable more use models for connecting with others.
- InFocus Mondopad Testimonial by Dr. Karlsberg at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
How the InFocus Mondopad is used by Dr. Ron Karlsberg, Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA Cardiac Heart Institute, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
- InFocus Mondopad Whiteboard and Annotation Demonstration
See how the whiteboard features on Mondopad make it easy to draw, annotate documents, and save and email your work all from one device.
- Search & Rescue: Finding the Right Technology Solution -- Recorded Webinar
In this recorded webinar from August 14, 2013, we discuss some of the solutions that Mondopad can provide for emergency services and local governments.
- Mondopad Saves Madison County School District Big Money
CIO and Director of Technology for Madison County Schools talks about why they chose Mondopad, how much money they've saved, and how they use them in their K-12 school district.
- How the Mondopad is being used at John Carroll University
George Alaimo, Senior Multimedia Specialist at the John Carroll University Center for Digital Media, discusses how they use the InFocus Mondopad at the university.
- InFocus Mondopad View and Share Folder Demonstration
See how the View and Share folder on Mondopad makes it easy to access and share the documents and applications you use today -- all optimized for touch.
- Jim Sharpe of KFYI Reviews Mondopad
See what KFYI radio talk show host Jim Sharpe loves about the Mondopad, including video conferencing, web browsing, and document annotation.
- Share the Mondopad Love -- Webinar Recording
In this webinar from February 13, 2013 we talk about and shared stories from users that love their Mondopads.
- Mondopad Live Demo: Behind the Scenes
Go behind the scenes at InFocus and see how our Mondopad Live Demo works.
- The Mondopad in Visual Collaboration -- Recorded Webinar
In this recorded webinar from September 25, 2013, we discuss the many ways that Mondopad makes visual collaboration easy using multiple SIP endpoints and apps.
- Mondopad is the 21st Century Conference Room -- Recorded Webinar
This webinar recording from August 28, 2013 will show you how Mondopad can create an engaging and synergetic environment in your conference room.
- MBI Seattle Talk About Their Mondopad Experience
Gregg Burke from MBI Seattle talks about their experience with the Mondopad and their InFocus partnership.
- InFocus Mondopad Benefits for Education
An overview of how the InFocus Mondopad can help K-12 teachers deliver content in the classroom and access additional information in creative and inspiring ways.
- InFocus Mondopad Overview: See It, Touch It
A quick introduction to the InFocus Mondopad's features and benefits for business collaboration.
- TechsquadIT Talks About How Mondopad Helps Them and Their Clients
Chris Wiser, CEO of TechsquadIT, talks about how Mondopad has been a game-changer for their Managed Service Provider business.
- InFocus Mondopad on American Milestones
TV program American Milestones spotlight Mondopad and its advantages for business and education.
- InFocus Mondopad Simplifies Communication and Collaboration
An overview of InFocus Mondopad, including how is simplifies communication and collaboration by integrating multiple tools into one easy-to-use device.
- Birmingham-Southern College Discuss Mondopad in their Classroom
Birmingham-Southern College present to school consortium about their Mondopad and other HD videoconferencing tech in their classroom.
- Entertainment and Film Industry Consultant Gives Mondopad Testimonial
Sean Tajkowski, a technology consultant for the entertainment and motion picture industries, talks about how Hollywood studios use Mondopad.
- InFocus Mondopad 70-inch Overview
Introduction to the new InFocus 70-inch Mondopad collaboration tablet for the conference room.
- Mondopad Introduction at Franklin High School
Students at Portland's Franklin High School created this video (after having the Mondopad for only 1 day) to introduce the Mondopad and their iPhone technology project to teachers.
- Mondopad Transforms High School Classroom
See how the InFocus Mondopad helps Miss Vickers, a teacher at Roosevelt High School in Portland, OR, reach her students more effectively and prepare them for success in school and beyond.
- Webinar Recording of Mondopad Installation from Box to Wall
Recording of live InFocus webinar from Nov. 28, 2012 describing how Mondopad is shipped, what to do when you get it, and what information to gather before the install.
- How Teacher at West Navarre Primary School Uses Mondopad in Her Classroom
Kim Kayser, 2nd grade teacher, talks about how she uses her Mondopad in her classroom.
- InFocus Mondopad on Cool Spaces TV Show Featuring Dallas Cowboys Stadium
Architect Stephen Chung uses a Mondopad to examine the Dallas Cowboys football stadium on the Cool Spaces TV show on PBS.
- InFocus Mondopad on Cool Spaces TV Show Featuring Kauffman Center
Architect Stephen Chung uses a Mondopad to examine the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts on the Cool Spaces TV show on PBS.
- InFocus Mondopad on Cool Spaces TV Show Featuring Hunt Library
Architect Stephen Chung uses a Mondopad to examine the James B. Hunt, Jr. Library on the Cool Spaces TV show on PBS.
- InFocus Mondopad on Cool Spaces TV Show Featuring The Barnes art museum
Architect Stephen Chung uses a Mondopad to examine The Barnes Foundation Building on the Cool Spaces TV show on PBS.
- InFocus Mondopad on Cool Spaces TV Show Featuring Nelson-Atkins Museum
Architect Stephen Chung uses a Mondopad to examine the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art on the Cool Spaces TV show on PBS.
- Mondopad at KOMO TV News in Seattle
Seattle KOMO News promotional video about their "Tools of the Trade" features a Mondopad as one of those tools.
- InFocus Mondopad Photo Booth Introduction
A video introduction to the InFocus Mondopad Photo Booth, which lets you take pictures, annotate, and send out via email or social media.
- GO TEAM! Using the Mondopad for Effective Team Building -- Recorded Webinar
In this recorded webinar from September 11, 2013, we discuss with John Holmes from the Sq1 creative agency how the Mondopad helps teams work together across multiple locations.
- InFocus Mondopad Full Sales Demonstration
A complete demonstration of Mondopad's features and capabilities in under 9 minutes.
- West Navarre Primary School Teacher Demonstrates How She Uses Mondopad in Her Classroom
Kim Kayser, a 2nd grade teacher, demonstrates some of the ways that she is using Mondopad in her classroom.
- A/V Integrator Talks About Their Client's Unexpected Uses for Mondopad
Simon Bexon at South Central A/V talks about how Mondopad's "video conferencing for the rest of us" helps his business and his client's organizations communicate between multiple locations.