Work better, faster and smarter with Mondopad Ultra, our most powerful system for video conferencing, whiteboarding, data sharing and more.
Awarded "Most Innovative Video Conferencing Product" at InfoComm 2016 by System Contractor News
- Detailed multi-touch 4K display
- Built-in Windows 10 PC with 256GB hard drive
- Powerful Intel Core i7 processor with Q170 chipset and Intel vPro technology
- Digital whiteboard and document annotation
- Business-class video conferencing
- Visually connect your global enterprise
- Have more effective and engaging meetings
Mondopad Ultra for Performance & Precision
Our premium Mondopad Ultra series offers high performance collaboration tools to meet the exacting needs of business and enterprise.
- 4K resolution offers more detail for life-like images
- Built on a powerful Intel Core i7-6700T processor and Q170 chipset with Intel vPro™ technology
- 256 GB solid state hard drive
- Ships with Windows 10 Pro
- Choose a 70” (INF7023) or 85” (INF8521) model
In-Room and Remote Collaboration
Video conference, whiteboard and more with one giant touchscreen PC. Collaborate face to face on the same information with people in any location.
- Generate, share and capture ideas
- Bring teams together instantly from anywhere in the world
- Get more done in less time with less cost and no travel
- Captivate and collaborate with attendees in and out of the room
Readers of Commercial Integrator Nominate Mondopad as an Impact Product of the Year!
Video Connect to the World
Instantly bring people together from anywhere in the world to visually collaborate on the same content and do better work in less time.
Make video calls right away with InFocus 121 Basic Video Calling, which is included at no additional charge for the first year -- or add your own video conferencing client onto Mondopad like any other PC.
Have instant 4-way calls on a Mondopad when you upgrade to InFocus 121 Premium.Read: University uses 61 Mondopads for in-room and distance learning
Bring Your Own DeviceNew ControlView 2.0 software makes Mondopad BYOD-friendly
- Cast your device's screen to the Mondopad
- Control the Mondopad from your device
- See what's being presented on the Mondopad from your device
- People can video-call your Mondopad from a PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone
Interactive WhiteboardBrainstorm, capture and share your ideas
- A complete set of pens, highlighters, shapes and lines are at your fingertips
- Create a whiteboard of up to 100 display screens in size
- Auto-shape the circles, squares and lines you draw for instant professionalism
- Paste backgrounds and images onto a whiteboard or wallpaper the entire canvas
- Collect, save and email your whiteboard to meeting participants right from the Mondopad
Annotate on AnythingNever lose an idea. Take notes on-screen and save the changes.
- Use the same whiteboard tools to mark-up PPT slides, spreadsheets, videos, design comps, web pages and more
- Identify information on-screen to help remote participants follow along
- Capture your notes as an image and email it to everyone in the meeting right from the Mondopad
Rock Solid HardwareEasy to manage like any other PC
- 1080p LCD display with heavy-duty hardware
- High performance Intel i7 PC running Win 7 Pro
- Dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n wi-fi
- Full version of Microsoft Office
- High definition 720p camera with three integrated microphones
- Voice-optimized sound bars for dialogue clarity
- HDMI x 3 (2 in, 1 out), USB x 7 (3.0 and 2.0), Ethernet x 2, VGA, component and RS232
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel vPro technology for remote monitoring and management
- Wireless keyboard (US layout) and mouse included
“There is no doubt in our minds that businesses and educators could benefit greatly from a device like the Mondopad.” –Digital Trends
Read how InFocus and Intel worked together to make Mondopad a successful tool for business, education and government communities.
Create Your Solution
Choose from a multitude of InFocus tools to fit your unique videoconferencing or collaboration solution.
- RealCam PTZ camera with 1080p resolution to give your callers the best view of the room
- InFocus Thunder Speakerphone with VoiceAware technology for excellent audio in any size room
- ConX Video Meeting cloud-based rooms for up to 25 participants
- 121 Premium video calling for instant 4-way calls on your Mondopad and custom SIP address
- JTouch display to extend your Mondopad (with 2.0 software) to a 2nd touchscreen
- Mobile carts, mounts and warranty and software plans to meet any need
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9||16:9|
|Technology||LED edge-lit LCD||LED edge-lit LCD|
|Touchscreen||Edge-to-edge 10-point projected capacitive touch||Edge-to-edge multi-touch system with support for 10-point gestures; Anti-glare Gorilla™ Glass|
|Picture in Picture||Not Available||Not Available|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz||120 Hz|
|Speakers||Integrated stereo 10W x 2; External stereo 25W x 2||Integrated stereo 7W x 2; External stereo 25W x 2|
|Connections||Inputs: DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0 x 2 (rear), HDMI 1.4 (rear), VGA, component, 3.5mm line-in audio (mono), RCA stereo in, RS232 serial, USB Type-A x 5 (4 on front, 1 on top used by camera), USB-Type B (for touch control); Outputs: RCA stereo audio out (for soundbars)||Inputs: Rear: DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0 x 2, HDMI 1.4, VGA, Component, 3.5mm line-in audio (mono), RCA stereo in, RS232 serial, USB 2.0 Type-B (for touch control), Front: USB 3.0 Type-B (for touch control), USB 3.0 Type-A x 4, HDMI 1.4 Top: USB 3.0 Type-A (used by camera); Outputs: RCA stereo audio out (for soundbars)|
|Processor||Intel Core i7-6700T, Q170 chipset with Intel vPro™ technology; Intel HD Graphics 530||Intel Core i7-6700T, Q170 chipset with Intel vPro™ technology; Intel HD Graphics 530|
|Memory||8 GB RAM||8 GB RAM|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro 64-bit||Windows 10 Pro 64-bit|
|Product Weight||108lbs. (49.1kg)||232.6lbs. (105.7kg)|
|Product Dimensions HxWxD||37.9 x 64.2 x 4.2in. |
(963 x 1631 x 107mm)
|52.7 x 78.3 x 4.4in. |
(1339 x 1989 x 112mm)
|Shipping Weight||147.7lbs. (67.1kg)||264.6lbs. (120.3kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions HxWxD||46.5 x 73.2 x 10.2in. |
(1181 x 1859 x 259mm)
|56.2 x 88.1 x 12.2in. |
(1427 x 2238 x 310mm)
|Product Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
InFocus Mondopad 101: Dialing in to a 3rd-party SIP video conference
Learn how to join a 3rd-party SIP videoconference on a Mondopad
- InFocus Mondopad 101: Dialing in to a 3rd-party SIP video conference
Learn how to join a 3rd-party SIP videoconference on a Mondopad
- InFocus Mondopad 101: Dual Screen
How to connect a second display to your Mondopad for dual-screen viewing
- InFocus Mondopad Video Short
Learn about the primary capabilities of the InFocus Mondopad touchscreen collaboration solution in this short video overview.
- Mondopad Feature Demonstration
Get a comprehensive look at what Mondopad can do in just 10 minutes.
- InFocus Mondopad -- Business FAQ
This video answers the most frequently asked questions that people have about using Mondopad in their business.
- InFocus Mondopad -- Higher Education FAQ
This video answers the most frequently asked questions that people have about using Mondopad in higher education.
- InFocus Mondopad 101: Whiteboard
Learn to be an expert at using the whiteboard feature of the InFocus Mondopad
- InFocus Mondopad 101: View & Share
Learn how to manage files on the Mondopad using its file browser feature called View & Share
- InFocus Mondopad 101: 3rd-Party Video Conferencing
See how to install and use a 3rd-party video conferencing application (GoToMeeting, in this case) on a Mondopad.
- Mondopad on Portland Trail Blazers TV Broadcast
Watch the Mondopad being used on-air during a halftime show of a Portland Trail Blazers game broadcast.
- InFocus Mondopad 101: Using Skype & Skype for Business
Learn how to use the integrated features for Skype and Skype for Business in the Mondopad
- InFocus Mondopad 101: Collaborating with MP Invite
How to use Mondopad Invite to connect with other Mondopads for remote collaboration
- InFocus Mondopad 101: Follow a presentation with your web browser
Connect to and follow along with a local meeting or presentation remotely from your computer
- InFocus Mondopad 101: Video Meeting
Learn how to hold productive video conferences using the Mondopad
- Mondopad 2.0 Overview
Watch to get a quick look at the new features of Mondopad 2.0 and how they can help you collaborate.
- Mondopad 2.0: The Power of Two
See Mondopad 2.0's capabilities for dual displays, dual apps and faces and data side-by-side.
- Mondopad 2.0: Easier Video Conferencing
See how Mondopad 2.0 makes video conferencing even more powerful and easier to use.
- InFocus Mondopad on Cool Spaces TV Show Featuring Dallas Cowboys Stadium
Architect Stephen Chung uses a Mondopad to examine the Dallas Cowboys football stadium on the Cool Spaces TV show on PBS.
- Mondopad Transforms High School Classroom
See how the InFocus Mondopad helps Miss Vickers, a teacher at Roosevelt High School in Portland, OR, reach her students more effectively and prepare them for success in school and beyond.
- InFocus Mondopad at Addison Fire District: Focus on IT
Joe Grandolfo, Assistant IT Manager at the Addison Fire Protection District outside of Chicago, talks from an IT perspective about Mondopad's ease of setup, flexibility, and many benefits for the district.