Enhance your presentation, teamwork, and content-sharing capabilities
InFocus LightCast Technology enables you to:
- Connect mobile devices and share content wirelessly
- Capture, save, and share notes on an interactive whiteboard
- Access the internet with a built-in web browser
- View and present documents, videos, and photos
LightCast functionality is built into select interactive displays and projectors from InFocus.
Add the LightCast Key to unlock full casting capabilities.
- JTouch - Available on specific models
- InFocus IN1110 Series - Ultra-portable Projectors
- InFocus IN2120x Series - High-Connectivity Network Projectors
- InFocus IN5148 Series - Large Venue HD Projectors
Cast Your Device
Wirelessly share your device's screen to LightCast-enabled displays. LightCast seamlessly supports the devices that you're already using.
- Cast from Apple devices using AirPlay and from Windows or Android devices using Miracast
- Cast from Chrome devices, including Chromebooks, using the LightCast Sender Chrome browser extension
- The Chrome browser extension also works for Apple OSX and Windows devices
- Present from your iPhone and mirror every screen and each
- PIN feature provides extra security while casting
- Access Point mode lets you connect and cast directly, with no
need to access a network
- Full audio support from Apple, Android, and Windows platforms
Capture ideas on a full-featured, built-in digital whiteboard.
- Create a whiteboard on a giant multi-screen canvas
- Collect, save, email or print information on the whiteboard right from the device
- Write or draw with a complete collection of digital pens, highlighters, shapes, lines, and colors
Browse the Web
Access your favorite web content without a connected
- Quickly access favorite websites, online curriculum, and file
- Connect the display to your network via LAN or WiFi
- Annotate over the web
PC-less presentation of documents and files.
- Display Office files, like PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, as well as
most photo and video file formats without a connected computer
- Easily annotate on files with digital pens, highlighters, and shapes
- Save and share annotated files after a meeting