Wireless Collaboration Technology
Join the Conversation
LightCast-enabled displays can show the screen of your wireless device in just seconds. You can also whiteboard and browse the web with the built-in collaboration tools.
- Have effective and efficient meetings
- Guests can easily display their content
- Capture ideas and easily save and distribute the notes
- Quickly access and display web content
- Cast using the technology already on your device
- Get more done in less time
- Mondopad (casting technology new with Mondopad 2.0 software)
- JTouch Whiteboard with Wireless Collaboration (65-inch model shown at right)
- DigiEasel with Wireless Collaboration 40-inch smart display usable in portrait or landscape orientations
- InFocus IN1110 Mobile Projector Series
- InFocus IN2120x Meeting Room Projector Series
- InFocus IN5148HDLC Large Venue Projector
Cast (share) your device's screen to the LightCast-enabled display wirelessly.
LightCast works with notebooks, tablets and smartphones using their native Miracast or AirPlay software -- no software download required.
LightCast also works with Chrome devices and other computers using the LightCast Sender free Chrome browser extension.
No more confusing and messy cables and adapters!
A display device with LightCast technology, such as the InFocus JTouch with Wireless Collaboration, can draw, write and capture the notes with the built-in interactive whiteboard.
- An array of digital pens, highlighters, shapes and lines in a spectrum of colors
- Create a whiteboard on a giant multi-screen canvas
- Paste backgrounds and images onto a whiteboard or wallpaper the entire canvas
- Collect, save, email or print info captured on the whiteboard right from the device
- Connect the device to your network via LAN or WiFi
- Utilize your preferred cloud-based content or curriculum
- Quickly access file sharing platforms, such as DropBox or Google docs
- Easy access to favorites/bookmarks