InFocus Mondopad 2.0
- Learn More About Mondopad
- Get a Live Online Mondopad Demo
- Find a Mondopad Reseller
- Mondopad 2.0 Flyer (PDF)
- Mondopad Brochure (PDF)
- Get a ConX Video Meeting Room
- Upgrade to 121 Premium Video Calling
- Learn about RealCam PTZ Camera
- Learn about Thunder Speakerphone
Join the Conversation
Mondopad 2.0 is the biggest leap forward in collaboration features, tools and services InFocus has ever provided.
Whether it’s site-to-site meetings or a quick brainstorm, Mondopad 2.0 makes them easier and more productive.
Plus, qualified Mondopad users can upgrade for free.
- Share content and faces side by side
- Expand workspace to a second display
- Add 4-way videoconferencing with 121 Premium
- Collaborate with more people and devices
- Whiteboard with auto-shapes on a continuous canvas
- Cast your device's screen to Mondopad
- Manage ConX Video Meetings from the web
Dual Screen and Dual Stream
Have more effective meetings when everyone can see each other’s faces and content, at the same time.
* Dual Screen feature requires a Mondopad with an i7-based PC. You can upgrade your legacy i5-based Mondopad with this i7 PC module.
Instant Multi-Party Conferences
Mondopad 2.0 makes it easy to add a third person or fourth person to a two-person video call with the touch of a button. All you need is 121 Premium video calling -- ask your reseller now about special low introductory pricing.
Add more participants (up to 25) if you have a ConX Video Meeting room.
Whiteboard Without Borders
Auto shapes, a continuous canvas, and more new tools make the Mondopad’s whiteboard the best way to brainstorm and capture ideas as they happen.
- Create a whiteboard on a canvas of up to 100 display screens in size
- Auto-shape the circles, squares and lines you draw for instant professionalism
- Paste backgrounds and images onto a whiteboard, or wallpaper the entire canvas
- Up to five people can draw at the same time
Collaborate with More Devices
Mondopad is BYOD-ready with new possibilities for cross-device collaboration.
Cast your device's screen to Mondopad or control Mondopad from your device with new ControlView 2.0 app for Windows, Mac or Chromebook.
- ControlView 2.0 for Windows: download from here
- Download ControlView 2.0 for Mac: coming soon
- Chrome OS support for LightCast: download app from Google web store
People can also video-call your Mondopad from a PC, Mac, Chromebook, tablet or smartphone.
More Convenient Video Calling
- Invite, host and control a ConX meeting from a single web interface
- Make calls and join conferences from any web browser
- Create your own custom SIP address
- Leverage your company's domain in your SIP addresses
More Powerful Hardware
- Intel i7 processor and 8GB RAM
- Bluetooth 4.0
- HDMI video out
- Wide-angle USB 3.0 camera
- Mondopad 2.0 does not yet support Windows 8, 8.1 or 10
- If you have a Mondopad with an i5-based PC, the following features are not supported
- Dual screen functionality
- Chrome-based browser
- Transparency option in full screen video meeting