Interactive projector with XGA resolution and VGA ports.
Portable and affordable interactive learning
Engage your audience with an IN3914 interactive projector and turn any surface into an engaging, collaborative interactive workspace. It's like an interactive whiteboard without the board.
- Project and interact on nearly any surface
- Wireless wand works like a mouse from away or up close
- Powerful 20-watt speakers
- Short throw
- XGA resolution
Set phasers to learn
Use wand as a mouse to draw, write and click
Control all your favorite PC or Mac applications with the wireless LiteBoard Wand just as you would with your mouse.
- The LiteBoard Wand has left-click and right-click buttons, a scroll wheel, and more
- Draw and annotate on the visuals you are presenting
- Quickly undo your markups with the wand’s Undo button
- Easily advance and reverse your presentation slides
- No special software is needed: it works with the software you use today
Interact up close or away from the image
Anyone can participate and interact because they don’t need to touch the image – just point and click the wand. You can’t do that with an interactive whiteboard.
- Interact with the images while out in the class with your students
- Ordinary business meetings turn into collaboration sessions
- People of any height, including wheelchair users, can interact with all parts of the image
- The visually-impaired benefit from ultra-large images
- No calibration is required
Powerful speakers and PA system is built-in
Get your message across from the front row to the back with the IN3910 projector’s clear and powerful audio system – one of the best you’ll hear in this price range.
- Integrated 20-watt stereo speakers (2 x 10w)
- Voice lift with dedicated dynamic microphone input
- Narration feature lets your voice be heard over the audio of your presentation/video
- Advanced audio processor shapes the sound for best performance
Short throw minimizes shadows
Install on a wall, ceiling, or keep it portable
Get big images when this short throw projector is close to the wall to reduce shadows, free up space, and reduce ambient noise.
- Project a 5-foot (1.5 m) wide interactive image from only 2.6 feet (0.8 m) away (IN3916 model)
- Interact with an image that can be up to 150 in. (3.8 m) wide (diagonal)
- Install on the wall or ceiling or place on a tabletop or media cart
- Display PC-based 3D video and images created in the top emerging 3D standards
No special software is required
But we include some software that makes interacting easy and fun
The IN3910 projector series is software-agnostic so you can interact with the entire web, but we include some interactive software by WizTeach that may come in handy.
- Education version includes drawing, math, geography, literacy, and curriculum-building tools
- Business version includes annotation, productivity, and screen capture tools
- Works on top of your web browser and other favorite applications
- PC and Mac compatible
Connect your tools
Use the tools you use today for collaboration
Easily connect your PC or Mac, DVD player, or document reader via a multitude of inputs.
- Two VGA inputs and one composite video input
- RS232 port to connect with your room control system
- The IN3916 model includes HDMI and networking (LAN) inputs
- Projector w/lamp
- VGA cable
- Power cord
- LiteBoard Wand Kit